FBO Ignition no longer offers some of the products listed here, please use this information as a reference.
Additional tuning information available in our Tuning to Win book. Click Here
If you have any questions, please contact us by phone or email.
- Computer Controlled Converstion to FBO Ignition (1986 Dodge Pickup)
- HRR688 Ignition System
- Mopar Valve Geometry & Mopar Shaft rocker systems and set up
- Basics of Cam Specs
- Valve Adjustment chart
- Mission Ignition
- What Carb type do I need?
- Secrets of Cam Design
- Why do Thrust Bearings Fail?
- Hydraulic Cam Break-in Procedure
- Remove/Installation your distributor
- How to Locate TDC
- Calculate Engine CID
- 6061 Aluminum and how it affects critical parts
- Ported Vs Manifold Vacuum
- RPM Calculator
- Trans Brake Wiring